Cancer Support Group
A place where you will find caring and supportive people who are experiencing or have experienced all forms of Cancer.
We can help
Cancer. The word that strikes fear into the heart of even the strongest of persons. You are probably nervous and scared regarding your diagnosis or that of a loved one. The uncertainty of the future can seem daunting. Please know there are people in this group who understand your emotions, concerns and uncertain future regarding treatment and options. Allow us to help.
What we provide
- Emotional and spiritual support for people who have been touched by any form of Cancer, including caregivers.
- Hear others share their stories and realize you are not alone.
- A safe place where you can talk about your experience, but not feel pressured to do so.
- Find help with reducing stress and feelings of helplessness.
- Help with managing your emotions.
- Discover hope for the future.
- Live with intention again.
Last Thursday of the Month:
10:00-11:30a – Large Group Meeting
Family Life Center – Room 2222
*No meetings in June or July