Registration is Closed for 2015 Fall Soccer!
Practices Start the Week of August 17th
First Game is Saturday, Sept 12th.
Game Schedule is on its way.
Games Dates: September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Other Important Dates:
Picture Day – September 19th
Coach, Referee & Volunteer Game – TBD
Award Celebration – Tuesday, November 3rd at 7pm in the Sanctuary at Central Baptist church.The Fall Soccer Season is from August 17th – October 31st. FAQs 1. How often will my child practice?
- Practices are held once a week for one hour. Practices are either on Mon, Tues, Thurs or Fri from 5:30-6:30 or 6:30-7:30
2. When & where are the games?
- Games are held on Saturdays between 10:00am and 2:00pm. Games are one hour long. Games are held on the soccer fields located behind Central Baptist Church. Your child’s game will be on the same field where your child practices each week.
3. Do you offer a multi sibling discount?
- 3 or more children, there is a $5 off discount per child.
4. Will my children’s practices be on the same night at the same time?
- We do everything we can to put siblings on the same night however practice nights and times are determined by the coaches. As long as there is a team for the age groups your children are in, practicing on the same night, then yes they will be on the same night as long as you register by July 25th. They may not practice at the same time, again that depends on the coaches. If you want to pick the night your child practices, you can request to be a coach. All coaches must pass a background check administered by Central Baptist Church.
5. Are the teams Co-Ed?
- Ages 4, 5, and 6 year old in Kindergarten are on co-ed teams and play co-ed teams. Ages 4, 5 and 6 who have never played are on one league while ages 4, 5 & 6 who have one season of experience or more are on another league.
- 1st & 2nd Graders are co-ed.
- 3rd – 8th Graders are on gender specific teams and play gender specific teams, meaning girls play girls teams and boys play boys teams.
6. What does it take to be a Coach or Assistant Coach?
- All Coaches are screened and must pass a background check given by Central Baptist Church
- All Coaches must enjoy working with children and have a love for Christ
- Attend one of the Coaches Training Sessions. We will teach you what you need to know about soccer, coaching and Upward
- Contact Jennifer Edwards at the information below for a background screening form
- Time commitment is 2 and a half hours a week for 8 weeks and one hour and 15 minutes a week for 3 weeks at the beginning of the season. This is for practices prior to the game weeks.
- For more information, call Jennifer Edwards at 770-942-9492 or click here to email Jennifer.